At CFS Events Ltd, we are committed to ensuring all our events are sustainable and have included some ways in which we can make BCCA 2023 as environmentally friendly as possible below. Please consider the following when attending the event.
- The Delta by Marriott Bristol City Centre has been awarded the Green Key Award for environmental responsibility and sustainable operation within the tourism industry.
Travel to/from the meeting
- The most sustainable way of travelling from other parts of the UK is to take the train to Bristol Temple Meads, which is a short walk to the hotel: See walking directions here.
- If you do need to drive, please consider car-sharing with your colleagues. The post-code for SatNav is BS1 3AD. And the nearest parking and costs can be found here. Please note: these prices are for 48 hours of parking for the whole conference.
CFS Events ensure that:
- No individual packaging will be used for refreshments or food.
- We offer sustainable catering solutions, such as limited meat options, with a wide range of vegetarian/vegan options.
Paper and Plastic
- CFS Events endeavours to keep printing to a minimum.
- We do not print individual programmes but will provide QR codes for you to scan and view the programme on your smart devices.
- We will have a dedicated BCCA 2023 app with all the meeting information and agenda available to download prior to the event.
- We work to keep our events plastic free. Please bring reusable water bottles with you to the event.